I’ve worked for several years in the fencing industry and made a lot of renders for customers.
For this render I took an old model of a Barbed-Wire Fence, changed some bits and placed it in a new environment.
A render of just a fence is boring, so I added a bit of storytelling to it.
Where’s that car headed to?
- SolidWorks for Hard Surface modeling
- Blender for the Environment and Mesh Fencing
- Simlab Composer 10 for CAD conversion
- D5 Render as the Render Engine
- Quixel Mixer for Texture Creation
- Affinity Photo for 2D editing (Post Processing)