Natural Treats Cosmetics
First time doing cosmetics rendering. For this I quickly made up a (non-existing) brand for some natural skin care called; Natural Treats. With Affinity Photo I created a simple label for the tube.
I modeled the plastic tube in SolidWorks, all the rest is modeled and sculpted in Blender (the avocado is a third party asset from Quixel Megascans).
It took me some time to get the composition and lightning right, but I think the overall result is good.
- SolidWorks for Hard Surface modeling
- Blender for Sculpting and modeling
- Simlab Composer 10 for CAD conversion
- Maverick Render as the Render Engine
- Affinity Photo for 2D editing (Post Processing and Texture Creation)